Invitation Letters for Visa Application
AYRCOB will provide an invitation letter to people who have fully registered for the congress.
Please send a request to us.
* The following regulations are based on the diplomatic principles of equality and reciprocity.
Countries eligible for visa-exempt entry:
- Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, *Ireland, Italy, *Japan, Republic of Korea, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Monaco, the Netherlands ,*New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia , Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, *U.K. , U.S.A. and Vatican City State.
- Passport holders of India, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia, who also possess a valid visa or permanent residence certificate issued by U.S.A., Canada, Japan, U.K., Schengen Convention countries, Australia or New Zealand. Travelers meeting the above qualifications and having never been employed in Taiwan as blue-collar workers, have to first register information concerning their documents and personal data into the “Advance Online Registration System for the Visitors of Nationals from Five Southeast Asian Countries to Taiwan”. Upon completion, the printed confirmation is used to validate the traveler during the boarding and the immigration check. During the immigration check, travelers who cannot show a valid visa or permanent resident visa issued by one of the aforementioned developed countries will not be admitted into the country.
Countries eligible for Landing Visas:
- Holders of emergency or temporary passports with validity more than six months for nationals of those countries eligible for visa-exempt entry.
- Holders of USA passport with validity less than six months.
Citizens of other countries should apply for a visa before traveling to Taiwan.
For further help, please contact the oversea Taipei Economic and Cultural Office (or Taipei Mission).
- Flow Chart of Visitor Visa Application
- Information on Republic of China Visitor Visas
- Detailed Information on Republic of China Visitor Visas
- Procedures for Nationals of the Designated Countries Applying for Visitor Visas to the Republic of China (R.O.C.)
- Adjustment to the investment visa fee for US passport holders
AYRCOB supports full travel fellowships for young researchers selected among applicants. Full attendance of conference is required for this funding.
A limited number of travel support will be awarded to selected oral presenters. Only authors submitting to the Oral or Highlight track will be able to opt for the travel support. To apply, please include your CV (1-4 A4 pages) in the abstract.
Please note that the organizers reserve the rights to request additional documentations whenever deemed necessary to facilitate the assessment of travel support applicants.
Should such a need arise, authors who have opted for the travel support will be contacted via e-mail email@example.com.