The authors should use the template format below.
- For the “Oral track” and “Oral or Poster”
- For the “Highlight track” and “Highlight or Poster”
- For the “Poster track”
The abstracts for Poster track should be one page.
The abstracts for Oral and Highlight track should be two pages.
The abstracts must be in a structured format containing four categories:
This structure should be strictly kept and failure to do so may lead to rejection.
In addition, providing 3 or 4 keywords are required to facilitate the review process and help the meeting attendants to their interests.
A limited number of travel support will be awarded to selected oral presenters.
Only authors submitting to the Oral or Highlight track will be able to opt for the travel support.
If you’d like to get a support, please refer Travel support.
Electrical submission instruction
All submissions should be at EasyChair.
- Please fill in the blanks in “Address for Correspondence”, ”Authors”, ”Title”, ”Abstract”, ”Keywords”.
- Please choose tracks in “Category” (Oral/Poster/Highlight).
- Please upload the abstract (.doc or .docx) from “Upload Paper” (Leave ‘Abstract Only’ unchecked).
All submitted abstracts will go through a rigorous peer-review process with the following main review criteria :
- Relevance of study
- Scientific impact, merits
- Language quality (grammar, dictions, etc.)
Authors of the selected abstracts will be invited to 8th AYRCOB. Your abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings.
The acceptance rate was 27% for the latest conference.
July 31 -> August 31, 2014 Deadline for submission of abstracts August 31 -> September 30, 2014 Notification of acceptance of abstracts
January 19-20, 2015 Conference