Call for Abstracts (CFA)
The 8th AYRCOB is soliciting abstracts of young Asian researchers for their new and original researches in the field of computational and omics biology.
Submissions are invited for the following tracks:
For the Oral and Poster tracks, submitted abstracts must represent original, previously unpublished research works. Nevertheless, submitted abstracts of partially published works with new findings or works in-progress in relevant emerging research topics are also welcomed.
For the Highlight track, authors are invited to submit their full papers that have been published, or accepted for publication between August 1, 2013 and
July 31 August 31, 2014. Paper “in press” must have been published online in the journal website in order to qualify for submission to this track. The paper or at least a provisional version of it must be available at the journal website. Please provide the web link of your paper in your abstracts.
Abstracts can be submitted as ‘Oral/Highlight or Poster’. If the abstracts are not accepted for the Oral or Highlight tracks, the abstracts will automatically be reviewed as the Poster track and will be accepted when it is eligible.
The submission deadline is
July 31, August 31, 2014for all of the tracks above.
Topic of Interest
In any of (but not limited to) the following research topics:
- Bioinformatics / Biomedical Informatics / Clinical Informatics
- Biological Databases
- Comparative Genomics / Microgenomics / Metagenomics
- Computational Algorithms / Theoretical Bioinformatics
- Evolutionary Biology
- Gene Annotation / Gene Prediction
- Gene Ontology / Gene Function
- High-throughput Technology / Next Generation Sequencing Methods
- Integrative Biology
- Sequence Analysis / Sequence Alignment / Genome Scale Patterns
- Structural Bioinformatics
- Systems Biology / Network Biology
- Text Mining
- Transcriptomic Analysis
- Registration for participation.
- Write an abstract (and CVs only for travel supports) following Guidelines.
- Submit on EasyChair system.