- AYRCOB Facebook Group Here. Please join us and thanks for your participation in 8th AYRCOB.
- For taking shuttle bus from Sol hotel to venue, please meet at 07:40 am on 19 January and 08:10 am on 20 January by the main gate of Sol hotel (Jan. 18)
- Final schedule and update keynote speakers’ information (Jan. 9)
- Venue detail (Dec. 18)
- Our welcome remarks (Dec. 16)
- Poster information (our boards’ size is 90 x 150cm) (Dec. 16)
- Accommodation and shuttles information for participants and final schedule. (Dec. 1)
- AYRCOB is introduced in PLoS Computational Biology.(Schultheiss, SJ, Yang, JS, Iwasaki, W, Lin, SH, Jean, A, Michaut, M (2014). Crossing borders for science. PLoS Comput. Biol., 10, 3:e1003519.)
The 8th AYRCOB in Taiwan
January 19-20, 2015
at National Chiao Tung University, HsinChu, Taiwan
AYRCOB (Asian Young Researchers Conference on Computational and Omics Biology) provides an opportunity for Asian young researchers to exchange views on scientific knowledge. At the same time, we sincerely invite young researchers around the globe who are interested in the topics of computational and systems biology. The participation fee is free and AYRCOB provides travel supports for selected young researchers.
We are pleased to host the 8th Asian Young Researchers Conference on Computational and Omics Biology at National Chiao Tung University, HsinChu, Taiwan with talented young researchers from all over the world.
AYRCOB began as a joint conference between young researchers from Japan and Taiwan in 2007. Since the first conference, AYRCOB has invited more young researchers across Asia. With this outstanding effort, AYRCOB has expanded to 5 organizing countries (China, Japan, Korea, Singapore and Taiwan) that have come together to host out meaningful conference here at National Chiao Tung University, Hsinchu, Taiwan.
This year, we are proud to collaborate with Asia Pacific Bioinformatics Conference 2015 (APBC2015), a leading conference in the field of bioinformatics and computational biology. With this collaboration, we were able to receive many excellent abstract submissions. We have received 24 submissions from 10 countries for oral submission, of which we selected and provided full travel support to 10 oral presenters. In addition, 30 researchers will share their fascinating research in poster presentations. Moreover, 7 keynote speakers will share their outstanding research and experience for all participants. For more information, please see the program schedule.
We look forward to welcoming you to Taiwan, Formosa – the beautiful island. We hope that our conference will be beneficial, enjoyable and inspiring to all participants. Moreover, we hope this conference to be a good opportunity for those who seek for new friends and collaborations.
Topic of Interest
Bioinformatics /Computational Algorithms /Evolutionary Biology /High-throughput Technology / Proteomics / Structural Bioinformatics /Systems Biology / Network Biology /Quantitative biology / Epigenetics / Transcriptomics / Metagenomics